Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catching Up!

I thought I would at least post some of the fun things we did during the Holidays. Below are pictures of Sydney, Lexi and Austin making a gingerbread house. A week after Christmas it appeared that our gingerbread house disappeared (aka...dad threw it away). That of course did not go unnoticed by Sydney. When she asked me what happened, I quickly told her that the gingerbread men came in the night and took it away. I was sure that would go over much better than the fact that dad threw it away! She then wanted to know what they were going to do with it. I told her they would probably eat it.











In December we went with Sydney and some of her cousins to see the Nutcracker Ballet downtown. We decided to make an entire evening of it and enjoyed dinner at Bambarra before the performance.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally got your blog up, it is really cute. I love your cute pics of the kids.

Natalie

Jenn said...

Christa,

I randomly stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi! Your kids are so cute..and getting so big. I can't believe you're on your way to the 3rd! I'm a little scared about that one. Hope you are enjoying your new house.

the Haycocks

Lisa said...

Christa - Love the updated blog page. Those pictures of Sydney and Austin are so cute. Do you have a name picked out for Baby #3?

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyndra said...

You didn't mention that we had to hot glue gun the gingerbread house because it kept falling apart!! I wonder how many other people have to ultimately do that.

Tiffany said...

What fun pictures! Wow to your quick thinking about the gingerbread house. Although I wonder if the gingerbread men like the glue gun glue! Cute pictures from the Nutcracker. I enjoyed a similar date with Keenan and Loie in December. And the new stripes are way fun and colorful!